My Kind of Couple...
- Who are comfortable with who they are and embraces it :)
- Knowing it's ok to be awkward and having full trust in me.
- Wants to let loose and have fun!!!
- Not afraid to step out of the box.
- LOVES an adventure!!!!
- Is comfortable with showing emotion and wants their pictures to reflect it.
Planning a wedding is so very stressful, I've been apart of that stress before. Not everything has to be stressful though. When I hang out with my couples (for their engagement session, just to catch up, and/or wedding day) I want them to be able to take a breather and go back to being themselves. Photographing the two of you should be fun and allowing yourselves to hang with one another (and me haha) and remember why you two are getting married. Once you book me, I promise (and I will throw in a girl scout honor), that whenever anything has to do with photography I will make sure that is one less thing you two will have to worry about. So go ahead...get that pen and check it off your list of things to do.