IF YOU COULD GIVE US ONE PIECE OF ADVICE, WHAT WOULD THAT BE?
– To know, whether you hire me or someone else, you are hiring not only a professional but someone you can actually consider hanging out with. With my couples I want their experience to be so good with me that they even find themselves talking about it on their honeymoon dinner haha. Also, make sure you hire the person you feel and know you can put full trust in. Someone you can know, that no matter what, they have it taken care of. When a couple lets go of the reins, the photographer can truly shine and bring out their true artist within to be able to tell your story in the most unique and beautiful way possible.
WE KNOW WE LOVE YOU, WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BOOK YOU?
– SUUUPER easy. First off, let’s make some time to talk. Whether it be through email, phone, or meeting up. I want to get to know my couples and find out if we are a good fit for one another. I also want to take the time to hear about your wedding and everything you have planned and envision for it. If your excited, you can bet your ass I will be too!!
DO WE NEED TO MEET?
– I know a bride and grooms life, at this point when planning a wedding, can be so very busy so if it’s easiest for us to email or chat over the phone I am game. If you are able to meet then, hell yea, let’s grab some coffee.
DO YOU EDIT OUR IMAGES?
– Yes Yes Yes. What you see on my site are all edited. Every picture in your gallery will be edited by me with a splash of my pizzazz :::insert jazz hands here:::
WHEN DO WE NEED TO BOOK OUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
– As soon as we can. The calendar books up super fast, especially if you are wanting to have your engagement session in the fall. Normally, I will book engagement sessions during the week, Fridays, or Sundays. My Saturdays are always filled with weddings.
DO YOU TRAVEL?
– Of course I do. I even have a bucket-list for weddings haha. My hubby and I love to travel every year because we just simply like to get away.
ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
– I make sure that all my couples are truly taken care of, you can ask any other them. I even have made lasting friendships with them and have grabbed coffee just to catch up. My brides and grooms are part of the family and you always take care of your family no matter what!