Time to break it down, and not only on the dance floor! My entire photography experience from start to finish is detailed below which allows you to be confident in the decisions about the important moments surrounding your Wedding Day. You won’t miss the good stuff, and neither will I. After your Engagement and Wedding sessions with me, you will have priceless photographs with a real in-the-moment vibe; where you can truly feel the love that reminds you that you’re building so much more than just a wedding.
Before the day's festivities begin, I will arrive an hour or two prior to your first-look or ceremony, to document everyone in glam and/or relaxation mode with your closest people. I will snap some personality driven solo shots of each of you as well.
In an effort not to burn yall out during long photo blocks, there will be portrait mini-sessions sprinkled throughout to catch all the cherished moments; from the magnetic first-look to the delicious cake cutting to showing off your tipsy dance moves as a married couple.
We will nail down the must-have groupings list prior to Wedding Day so you get all the images you want. I will make sure everyone has a blast and that their sunglasses are off, ties are straight and there's no rogue lipstick on their teeth!
I will be silently zipping around documenting the little to big things all evening. Taking shots with college buddies, twirling with nieces and nephews, Grandpa Joe asleep at the table, and most definitely Uncle Herb's smooth delivery of the Cha Cha slide on the dance floor.
After about 1-2 hours of dance floor/reception coverage, I will check in with you to make sure I got everything you wanted. If all is well, we'll hug it out and I will be on my way to start polishing some photos for your highly anticipated Sneak Peek!
Let’s chat it out, meet up face-to-face (or facetime) while you share with me exactly what your Wedding Day expectations are.
Your love story is straight fire and I’m going to capture these blissful moments in breathtaking, artistically raw snapshots that will continue to speak to your souls for decades to come. To do so authentically, I crave the details of your connection as a couple and your wants/needs for your big day. I will be jotting notes and actively listening so I can begin brainstorming ways to allow your true personalities to shine. I can also walk you through what your Wedding Day will be like with me by your side.
When your photo expectations become reality, it’s a beautiful thing. Don’t settle for cheesy, awkward poses that aren’t in touch with the times. Your engagement photos will showcase your true selves and honor your relationship with all the real-life qualities that make you, you. I will be snapping photos in natural light, in comfortable, sincere embraces with genuine smiles and authentic affection; so, whenever you look at them, you’ll catch the same loving feels as you did during the session. Think of this as a fun rehearsal that also leaves you with epic, timeless souvenirs of the beginning of your life together.
A lot of TLC (not the girl group) goes into editing each captivating snapshot. I hand edit each and every one to bring out all the soft details and preserve the spirit of you both on such a special day/evening in your lives together.
Turnaround times vary – but rest assured you will not be waiting months for your precious images! Please contact me to see what the current turnaround time is. I will always do my best to accommodate your wishes and needs.
I like games, but not when it comes to your prints. Once your high-resolution images are edited to perfection, you will have instant access to them so you may print them, share them, or turn them into high-quality coffee table books and extraordinary gallery walls. No watermarks and no minimums. The possibilities are endless! I am happy to share my favorite printing companies as well.
I get it, I promise you whole-heartedly I get it. Marriage looks good on you and you want to show it off! I can provide a little teaser of polished photos within 24 hours after your Wedding so that your Instagram/Facebook feed isn’t only blown up by poorly lit, amateur (read: family & friends’) smartphone photography
– To know, whether you hire me or someone else, you are hiring not only a professional but someone you can actually consider hanging out with. With my couples I want their experience to be so good with me that they even find themselves talking about it on their honeymoon dinner haha. Also, make sure you hire the person you feel and know you can put full trust in. Someone you can know, that no matter what, they have it taken care of. When a couple lets go of the reins, the photographer can truly shine and bring out their true artist within to be able to tell your story in the most unique and beautiful way possible.
– SUUUPER easy. First off, let’s make some time to talk. Whether it be through email, phone, or meeting up. I want to get to know my couples and find out if we are a good fit for one another. I also want to take the time to hear about your wedding and everything you have planned and envision for it. If your excited, you can bet your ass I will be too!!
– I know a bride and grooms life, at this point when planning a wedding, can be so very busy so if it’s easiest for us to email or chat over the phone I am game. If you are able to meet then, hell yea, let’s grab some coffee.
– Yes Yes Yes. What you see on my site are all edited. Every picture in your gallery will be edited by me with a splash of my pizzazz :::insert jazz hands here:::
– As soon as we can. The calendar books up super fast, especially if you are wanting to have your engagement session in the fall. Normally, I will book engagement sessions during the week, Fridays, or Sundays. My Saturdays are always filled with weddings.
– Of course I do. I even have a bucket-list for weddings haha. My hubby and I love to travel every year because we just simply like to get away.
– I make sure that all my couples are truly taken care of, you can ask any other them. I even have made lasting friendships with them and have grabbed coffee just to catch up. My brides and grooms are part of the family and you always take care of your family no matter what!